We have been cleaning aquariums & cleaning ponds in the Melbourne area for 25 years.
Welcome to Ace Aquarium Pond Maintenance
Ace Aquarium Services maintains aquariums & ponds in the Melbourne area. Our clients include offices, professional waiting rooms, nursing or retirement homes, retail & domestic clients. Fish tanks and fish ponds have a proven relaxing effect as well as looking great. Let us professionally service your aquarium or pond & free up your time so you can enjoy the benefits. Regular servicing equals happier, healthier fish.
Established over 25 years, we have been cleaning & maintaining aquariums & ponds in the Melbourne area. Our large & loyal customer base is proof of our professional approach to our work & customer service.
- Strict Quality Assurance guaranteed on every job, every time.
- Reliability to turn up within 30 minutes of appointment time.
- Trust – many of our customers give us their house keys & alarm codes.
- Explanation of “why” a product or service is required.
- Best quality conditioners & additives used – We don’t cut corners to save a few cents.
- Very approachable for customer questions.
- 30 day accounts to approved customer.
Usually performed fortnightly or monthly. Regular servicing will keep your aquarium looking good & keep it healthy for the fish & plants.
The normal service includes:
- Inspection of livestock & hardware operation.
- 30% water change using gravel siphon.
- Trimming of plants.
- Filter clean.
- Cleaning algae off glass.
- Refilling with conditioned water, including water neutralizer & minerals.
- Testing & adjustment of parameters & recording results for future reference.
- Adding live “good” first generation bacteria.
- Cleaning the glass exterior.
Additional Aquarium Services
- Problem solving – Dying fish, excess algae, poor plant growth?
- Filtration – Needing a new or better filter?
- Water Quality – Poor water parameters?
- General Advice – Sometimes you just need the right information!
Whether your pond requires total cleaning or a pond management program, we have the experience & equipment to do the job.
Regular servicing keeps the pond visually appealing & removes toxins & sediment. An unsightly pond, non-breeding fish & stunted or non-existent plant growth may all be signs of a pond in desperate need of cleaning.
Complete Pond Cleaning
We recommend bi-annual complete pond cleaning or quarterly partial pond cleaning.
Remove fish & plants etc. from pond, drain, pressure spray, re-fill, add quality conditioners, add fish & plants. To reduce shock and ensure a stress free environment for the fish, we gradually acclimatise to the new pond conditions.
Pond Management Program
With the right hardware & servicing you can have a clean, clear pond all year. Book a consultation today & we will complete an assessment of your pond.