|A||68 Mt Forbes Road|
|P ||07 5464 1300|
|M||0412 474 781|
Garry & Cheryl would like to invite your pet to come and stay
at their family owned & operated home away from home!
Country Stay Pet Boarding
is situated on 10 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens 15 minutes from Ipswich. On arrival you will find our off street carpark spacious and easily accessible, this allows for you to safely load & unload your pets. Here you will be met by one of our family who will be looking after your pet during their stay. This gives you the opportunity to discuss with us your pets requirements and any special needs they may have.
During the day your pet will enjoy the outdoors (weather permitting of course) with their own grassed yard, splash pool and water misting sprays – great for those hot summer days.
There is also ample shade from shade pergolas and trees. For those really hot summer days where it’s too uncomfortable to be outdoors, your dog can retreat to the cool of its own air-conditioned kennel. By night, the dogs will enjoy the tranquil music playing after their dinner, in the comfort of their air conditioned sleeping quarters.
To ensure your dog has a happy and safe stay with us, some requirements are compulsory.
1. We require your dog to be vaccinated with a C5 or above, at least 2 weeks prior to your check-in date. The current Vaccination certificate from your Vet is to be produced as proof of vaccination.
2. All dogs must have had recent flea & worm treatment within a month of boarding. If your dog is found to have fleas or worms they will receive treatment at your cost.
3. You are welcome to provide your dog with any bedding, food or even a favourite toy, but please be sure it is OK that it might not be returned to you in the same condition.
4. Properly identify any & all items you bring for your dog with a label.
Help us to help your friend ! Please tell us …..
1. Is your dog child friendly?
2. Is your dog an escape artist?
3. Is your dog a fussy eater?
4. Does your dog need medication?
5. Does your dog have any injuries, past or present?
6. Is your dog afraid of anything? Storms/loud noises
To ensure your cat has a happy and safe stay with us, some requirements are compulsory.
1. We require your cat to be vaccinated with a F3 or above, at least 2 weeks prior to your check-in date. The current Vaccination certificate from your Vet is to be produced as proof of vaccination.
2. All cats must have had recent flea & worm treatment within a month of boarding. If your cat is found to have fleas or worms they will receive treatment at your cost.
3. You are welcome to provide your cat with any bedding, food or even a favourite toy, but please be sure it is OK that it might not be returned to you in the same condition.
4. Properly identify any & all items you bring for your cat with a label. Your cat carrier should also be labelled.
Our Cattery has been purpose built for even the most discerning cat.
The enclosures cater for one cat but are large enough that 2 cats from the same family can be housed together.
Each room contains an elevated sleeping compartment for privacy and there is no contact between cats in adjoining runs.
You can feel secure knowing your cat is in a safe and loving family environment.
Click here to view our price list.
Our dog Harley has stayed at country Stay Pet Boarding on many occasions. Like many pet owners, our dog is like a child to us. Garry and the others at Country Stay Pet Boarding always show Harley the same love and care that we do.
Our dog always comes home happy, clean and well-behaved. It is very clear that he enjoys his time at Country Stay. It is so comforting to be able to go on holidays and know that Harley is going to be safe, happy and well cared for. The people at Country Stay are compassionate and have an obvious love for animals. We will continue to send Harley back to Country Stay Pet Boarding without hesitation. The only trouble we have is dragging our baby away!
Jeremy & Claire Witton
Back in February 2012 we struggled with leaving our much adored kids Ruby and Sam who have never spent a day let alone a night without one of us being with them. I searched and searched for somewhere to have them stay safe for the 3 weeks we would be overseas and finally found Country Stay Pet Boarding at Ebeneezer. The location was good, their website looked interesting, I called and spoke to Cathy who was understanding, compassionate and reassuring without being pushy.
Best place we could have found, came home to happy, healthy, fit and clean dogs. Have used their service again since then and will be again in New Year. Thank you for allowing us to have peace of mind.
Inspections available by appointment only.
Contact us today!