|A|| 7 Battersea Rd |
Western Australia 6155
|P ||08 9455 1853|
If you are seeking superior accomodation for your best friend, welcome to Delsasse 5 Star Boarding for Dogs
You want to take good care of your pet - after all, your dog is an important part of the family. Pets need more than just our love and attention, so at Delsasse for Dogs we provide your dog with the special care your pet requires to keep them happy and content.
- Luxury facilities for Small Dogs
- All kennels have 24/7 access to individual grassed play areas (Palmetto allergy free lawn)
- Separate quarters available for specific needs eg; elderly, high energy etc.
- Each kennel is large enough to accommodate more than one dog from the same household.
- 1 Kennel with Super Luxury Run available.
- Ozmist cooling system installed (internal). Reticulation on kennel roof (external).
FREE Doggy Day Care when booking your dog in for grooming with one of our experienced and caring groomers.
- Show Quality Grooming
- Cost Effective Rates
- Small to Medium Dogs
Our in-house, professional grooming staff each have over 20 years experience, with extensive expertise in Pet Clipping as well as grooming for the Show Ring.
Younger dogs who have not been professionally clipped or groomed before often come in for a hydro-bath, light groom and blow-dry to ensure they are comfortable with the process.
We aim to ensure your pet grooming is a positive experience for your dog.
Tracy is one of our professional groomers. She has extensive experience breeding, showing and judging gundogs, including both English and American Cocker Spaniels. She specialises in the small to medium size breeds such as Cocker Spaniels, West Highland Whites and dogs of that size.
Introducing the other Groomer on our professional team. Kerry has over 20 years experience breeding and showing Cavalier King Charles Spaniels. She specialises in clipping and grooming small dogs. Dogs can either be professionally groomed during their holiday, or can visit specifically for grooming
Perth Dog Boarding Kennels