New South Wales 2000
|P ||02 9484 4191|
|F ||02 9484 4191|
Welcome to Pampered Cats Playground
At Pampered Cats Playground we aim to offer a wide variety of quality cat toys, cat products and accessories, all under the one roof. All products are vigorously tested on our own pets to ensure suitability and safety. The days are gone when you have to search several pet stores, in various suburbs, to find a toy that is suitable. Online shopping is convenient as you can shop 24 hours a day 7 days a week and you have the choice of your order being delivered to your door or if more convenient, you can arrange a time to pick up. I hope that you enjoy our product range which is constantly expanding.
My realisation that toys are as much a necessity for cats as they are for dogs and the lack of variety of cat toys in pet stores compared to the vast array of dog toys displayed, was the motivating force in setting up Pampered Cats Playground.
The days are gone where the choice of cat toy is limited to catnip and a ball of string. There is now a huge array of toys that amuse, entertain and stimulate even the fussiest of felines. The variety of toy that best suits your cat will depend on the active level of the cat and how easily entertained he/she is. If your cat initiates play, then play alone toys can be effective. Examples of play alone toys are Bug Jar, Kittybird, Cheese Mountain, various balls, Wacky Rollers, Catnip Flippers, Mouse Cycle and Race N Chase, Krinkle Sack, Shake, Rattle N Roll and the like. If your cat does not initiate play, then you may need to intervene. Toys such as Teasers, Wild Tail, and Wiggle Ball should challenge, and the play be enjoyed by, even the most sedentary cat. As cats mature, their interest in play may diminish. However, their actual need does not. Owners need to provide toys that properly challenge their cat, so that they will enjoy play for most, if not all, of their lives. Don't forget to rotate toys, so that you cat doesn't become bored and lose interest in their toys and in playtime.
- Give cats an outlet for their instinctive prey - chasing behaviours.
- Interactive playing strengthens the feline-human bond, an important goal for genuine cat lovers.
- Provides valuable exercise for cats of all ages and helps your cat maintain a healthy weight. Playing with your cat develops muscle tone, agility and stamina.
- Playing is a positive way for your cat to release negative energy or aggression.
- Helps fight boredom and hence may be less destructive with your furniture or carpet.
- Playing helps a shy cat gain confidence.
- Heaps of fun for both your cat and yourself.
Click on the links for more information.
Please ensure that all information is correct prior to submitting an order. All orders that are submitted with an incorrect shipping address will be charged a $10 administration fee.
Alternatively, if you do not wish to place your order electronically, there are several other options:
Your information is secure and strictly protected against any unauthorised access. Online order information is protected by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. SSL encrypts your order information to avoid the decoding of that information by anyone other than Pampered Cats Playground.
- Phone the order through on 02 9484 4191
- Email order through on [email protected]
- Print the order form off and fax the order through on 02 9484 4191
Want to see more?
Pampered Cats Playground has 14 more